I have been blogging quite a bit lately, and I see on my organizational chart that some heavy-duty topics are at hand and I want to procrastinate for a while. So today, in lieu of awe-inspiring information about me; I offer up some unanswered questions. Maybe someone out there in the blogosphere has some answers.
- Why do jackhammers make so much noise on a Sunday morning outside the bedroom window?
- Is it acceptable to throw un-boiled eggs into the air and not care where they land?
- How long should a person wait for a steak at the restaurant when it is closing time?
- Is Mary taller than Greg if Greg is shorter that Stephen when they are standing on a trampoline?
- If life is like a box of chocolates, then can we also say that the time spent in the bathroom is like a bucket of potatoes?
- How often should a person shine their shoes if they are working in a meat-packing facility?
- Today we have Windows 10; that being the case, will there ever be a Windows 364?
- At what time should a roast be removed from the oven if there is an earthquake in progress on a Saturday evening?
- If a person owns 6 dogs and decides to get a kangaroo; do you think they will ever all get along?
- Is it a sin to flatulate while sitting in a confessional booth at that big honkin’ church on Main Street – (not the one on Lucerne Avenue, but the one on Main Street)?
If you have the answers to any of these questions, I would like to hear from you. There are not any prizes or gift certificates, but you may help oodles and oodles of people out there in this big world who have been wanting the answer for a long time.
I rest my case. Floyd