I hope this blog post finds you doing well. I have been blogging for a few months and I find myself on a journey that is at times laborious but also fun. Readers like you really make my day more enjoyable. Listed below are the Top 5 Blog Posts favorited by my readers for the month of March.
Also, at this time, I would like to thank all of you out there in this big world who have dropped by to read my personal blog – USA, United Kingdom, Pakistan, India, Israel, Nepal, Romania, Canada, France, Portugal, Qatar, Ireland, Australia, Mauritius, Turkey, Albania, Russia, Malaysia and Hong Kong SAR China.
Here are the Top 5 Blog Posts from the past month –
- The Blarney Gayzette Classifieds – A creative writing exercise using a newspaper classifieds section as a template. (Comedy)
- Life’s 10 Unanswered Questions – A creative writing offering up some unusual questions that have boggled the minds of thinkers around the world. (Comedy)
- Saying My Goodbyes – Both a creative writing and also my eulogy which some find to be inspiring. (Serious)
- Discovering the Gnome Congress – A creative writing exercise which details the life of gnome culture and governance. (Comedy)
- In Case You Missed It … – An introduction to a large list of curated Intelligence Quotient (IQ) Tests that are scattered around the world wide web. (Serious)
Again, I thank you for reading and I hope this next month I will be able to write some more inspiring blog posts. Today, I will keep this post short and wish you the best in life.
Have a great day. – Floyd